The Master Cleanser
by Stanley Burroughs
Stanley Burroughs published The Master Cleanser
in 1976. Since then thousands and thousands of people have
used it to cleanse their way to better health and slimmer,
trimmer bodies. His book was one of the first books to popularize
a detox diet.
In addition to the cleanse, sometimes referred to as the
Lemonade Diet, Burroughs included his philosophy of disease
and home remedies for various ailments such as ring worm,
dandruff, fungus growths on the hands or feet, athlete's foot,
indigestion, gas and more. He also includes vegetarian recipes
and menus. It has been a classic for decades.
After coaching literally thousands of people on The Master
Cleanse, I've found that people's results can be increased
dramatically if they are made aware of the 12 most common
pitfalls. So now, I only sell The
Master Cleanser with The 12 Most Common Pitfalls
In addition to that booklet, I also wrote and published an
updated book on The Master Cleanse called Lose
Weight, Have More Energy & Be Happier in 10 Days,
when I realized there were many unanswered questions about
the Master Cleanse that the original booklet didn't answer,
- How does detoxification lead to weight loss?
- What can you expect on the cleanse?
- Which days are the roughest?
- Is the salt water flush essential?
- What does the cayenne pepper do?
- What to do when it seems nothing is happening?
- How does the Master Cleanse affect women?
- What is the best indication that the cleanse is complete?
- What are the five detox symptoms and why are they important?
- What tends to cause headaches on the cleanse?
- What quantities of the ingredients do you need to buy?
- Why should the maple syrup be organic?
- Can you exercise while on the cleanse?
- What about quitting smoking?
- What about the pill and the cleanse
- And much more